Freedom

Freedom
Find Peace and Harmony within myself

Sunday 3 May 2015

May 01&2nd

April showers bring May flowers and thank God the tulips are starting to blossom out of their shells. Another day or two and wham bam they'll be beautifully on display all over the City. Next week hope to make it down to Dow's Lake for the annual tulip Festival which has thousands and thousands of every colour possible in full bloom. A Huge tourist attraction drawing so many people along the longest winter rink in the world in Winter since I can remember. Canoeing along the Canel during the summer is a treat to behold and I so hope my friend, a Canoe enthusiast, takes me out to enjoy an afternoon during one of the many events that happens every summer on the Canal. I hope maybe to get there during the national Dragon Boat races. That's a lot of fun to watch and be around. Today I took off on my scooter to go buy a new pair of Wrangler Jeans so I will look a little bit better tomorrow when my Daughters come to pick me up and go and look at wedding dresses and bridesmaid's dresses and colour skemes I'm really looking forward to this My girls want me to be a part of all this. It's going to be a long day for me and I'll definitely take my walker so I'll always have something to sit on should the need be there. I know it will for sure so want to be prepared. OMG I cried tears of joy when I saw my oldest child emerge from the Dressing room wearing the most beautifully exsquiset wedding gown. She was stunning and beautiful and glowing with excitement and pride. I immediately burst into tears seeing her. My thoughts went back to the day 25yrs ago when she was put into my arms just after her birth. I cried then too. What mother wouldn't. I put my head in my hands and slowly got a grip on myself and was then ready to continue on with the fun afternoon with her bridesmaids, my other daughter (maid of honour) her mother-in-law to be and a slew of other great friends. But that first dress just blew me away. My daughter is more than ready to embark on this journey with Bryan, her boyfriend for the last 8 years whom I love like a son. But boy oh boy seeing her in that dress just hit me square in the eyes and heart. I am now totally exhausted but home finally so I can rest and just play the afternoons events over and over in my minds eye. So much to look forward to and I am so very grateful that my daughter really wants me to be by her side during this exciting time in her Life. There was a time years ago when I truly wasn't sure if I would even be alive long enough to witness this event in her life. Originally my husband and I did not know what the outcome of my being diagnosed with MS and them after that my emotional instability and suicide threats and attempts but low and behold her I am today, a much more stable woman of 55 living a good and more often than not a happy existence. I also have incredible gratitude to so many for helping me find myself in the long and rocky road to believing and loving the person that I now know I am. There have been many over the years and they all know exactly who they are. I love these people and will continue loving them for the rest of my life without any doubt what so ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment