Freedom

Freedom
Find Peace and Harmony within myself

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Flying High Since Mother's Day

It's amazing to me how wonderful I feel whenever I get the chance to spend one on one time with my kids. This past weekend was nothing less than fantabulous for me. I just sent an email to my very good friend Charlotte congratulating her on her fantastic play and telling her how much both Kelsey and I enjoyed spending our first Mother's Day in years together and attending her performance. A treasure I'll never forget. Yesterday didn't do to much except to catch up on some much needed rest since the day was cool and rainy. A good day to stay in and sleep lots. Today was much better but exceptionally windy but got the scooter uncovered and headed out for a nice totally wind swept ride to get groceries and a nice plant to put out on may patio to brighten things up a bit and pick up a few much needed groceries for the week ahead. Got home just in time before the rains came. I let my Rocky go out a few times during the day to let him experience some freedom to be able to investigate this new environment called outside. He stayed pretty to home and didn't venture to far out of my sight line. He was cute each time he came back in by going straight to my bed and soundly passing out. The flowing fresh air obviously is really good and healthy for him. Kelsey is going to upgrade my Eharmony access sometime this evening so hopefully I can begin earnestly begin searching for some ladies of similar age and interests to meet and hopefully make some new and interesting friends. I sure hope I am successful with this venture. Time will tell how it all pans out for me. Sitting here at home tonight a very happy exhausted and totally content to watch some TV and Read the good book I've been captivated with for a few weeks now. A heartfelt NAMASTE

No comments:

Post a Comment