Freedom

Freedom
Find Peace and Harmony within myself

Sunday 31 May 2015

March 31/15 WOW HOW THE UNEXPECTED CAN CHANGE ONES EXISTENCE

I've been in so much pain lately. I have not had to suffer intense physical pain over the years, emotional pain? Yes too much. A few days ago this pain in my legs from hip to toes had been steadily intensifying with no relieve what so ever. I couldn't stand it by last evening nor could I stop crying. I really couldn't eat much of anything either over the last couple of days. Everything was going down hill very fast. My daughter wanted me to go to the hospital but I didn't want to go through that process. However, by 7pm last night I couldn't take it anymore and the Nursing staff here at the Residence called for an ambulance. Luckily the took me to the nearest hospital so we got there pretty fast. Then the long wait began. They transferred me to a bed in the Hallway along with about 6 other beds lined up waiting to get into a room in the Emergency itself. It was about an hour or so then they moved me in. Then another hour or so before the nurse came to assess me. Finally the Doctor arrived and loads of questions later he prescribed lots of blood be taken and then finally some pretty heavy duty drugs were given. Some orally, some intravenously. Finally some relive was beginning to take affect!! They released me by about 3am and put me in a cab home. AAAhhhh I got a pretty good sleep and came to life around 10 this morning. I will take my chances with my health today. Shortly I will meet face to face with a woman from the Dating Service I`ve joined. Now this could go either way. Good or bad. I sure hope good. She sounds just lovely and very interesting!!! OMG OMG OMG I had the pleasure of meetimg a very fascinating soul the afternoon. A beautiful self assure secure woman. We met at 2pm, we gave each other the warmest hug then headed out to a restaurant nearby. The talking come easily with absolutely no awkwardness or searching for things to say. We then came back to my place and she came in to see my Rocky and stayed till nearly 7pm!!!. A friend for sure sure has been made and who knows maybe eventually something more will come of this. I sure hope so. Amazingly my legs were just great and my walking, without my walker, was pretty good too. We are now FB friends and will communicate that way now. Unbelievable, incredible, wonderful to have met this woman. We are so much alike in so many ways but also differ in other ways. We talked and talked, smoked cigarettes and share ourselves without hesitation It was one of the Best afternoons of my life. I so look forward to seeing her again real soon. Fingers crossed. There is so much to be grateful for this day. Just the discovery of a new fascinating friend. The honesty between us and the blessing of meeting this woman makes me so grateful for this wonderful Opportunity. I have the deepest gratitude for my Daughters because one has briefly acknowledged me today and the other really helped me out this morning. I am grateful for my Son who also acknowledged my sickness of yesterday and even shared a few words with me. This has been such a blessing after the miserable painful day of yesterday. I thank God, the Universe, or whatever anyone wants to call the supreme entity guiding us all through this journey called Life1 NAMASTE TO ONE AND ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment