Freedom

Freedom
Find Peace and Harmony within myself

Thursday 28 May 2015

Mrch 28/15Civility is a wonderous tool

Today was quiet and reflective. I have finally calmed my nerves and emotions down to a level that has allowed me see things as they are but more importantly as they should be. I needed information only Paul could provide to complete the online paper work to get the divorce proceedings started. I called Paul this afternoon and told him all that I am doing and to ensure he is in agreement. He is and won't contest as our separation agreement of years ago covers almost everything. He also verbally agreed to put everything that is mine in his truck and will bring it to me. Although I don't know when that will be. Soon I hope. He nor I want anything left undone that may cause one or the other any more grief in a grief stricken state we've both been in of late. I also informed him he will not have to worry about me showing up in the village anymore as I have put that part of my life to rest for good. I is his and the kids community and I have been gone for far to long to try and fit back in there ever again. It's time that I let this part of my life go and let it go for good. Sad but necessary for all of us to keep peace and harmony in our lives. Only thing needed is to get a visa card with the amount of the cost of the Divorce and call a person named Judy whowill accept receipt of payment to start the process going. Should take 90 days to complete the process then I will be officially and legally divorced. Single again after 28 years of pain, anger, and at time torture between him and I. We should never ever have married but we both received 3 beautiful gifts from our union. And that alone is the amazing connection that Paul and I will always have. So today is a good day. And soon I hope my daughter will come through with getting me that visa card. I so want all this behind me forever. I need this part completed. I so need it and most importantly I am the one driving this. From start to finish and that makes me feel so good. No one can possibly understand just how much my doing this makes me feel. No one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment