Freedom

Freedom
Find Peace and Harmony within myself

Thursday 4 June 2015

Wednesday June 3/15 - Fabulous Things have happened

I HAVE MET A WONDERFUL AND INCREDIBLE WOMAN. WE ARE STARTING TO DATE AND OMG I THINK I'm DONE FOR. I'm falling in love. I am experiencing feelings that I've only ever read about. I am feeling every sensation throughout my body and mind from this woman and we've talked for hours and hours on the phone. I am ready for this relationship to grow nto a beautiful thing. and she feels the same. We actually met face to face last Sunday afternoon for a first interaction face to face! That lasted more than 5hrs. No shyness, no awkwardness, no lapses in conversation. We both were so amazed while experiencing this meet up of how relaxed and fun this was going.a For the first time in my life I was drawn to be very honest to this woman. I never once thought otherwise. Her personality and openness just drew me further and further into wanting to share this experience with Her. She is beautiful and has a bright gorgeous smile that is very infectious and moving. Here eyes twinkle when she laughs or tells a good tale. We discovered that we share the same interests. I was so comfortable with her that I even shared my lack of experiences and had only one interaction with a woman that hurt me badly and stole from me many years ago. To be fair, I did not know the first thing about how to love nor make love to this woman. And I certainly did not know how to act around her either. I allowed myself to act like a camillion who changes it's colour (personality in my case) to fit in with the surroundings and the people. Needless to say I have been scared of what I would be like if I ever met met another woman I liked who doesn't know the true me. I instantly wanted wanted Debbie to see me for me and not me behaving like someone else a kind of like an imposter.I am doing all that for her and me to know each other. Today, I know myself and my wants in a partner relationship. I know myself and my body well and how it works in an intimate sexual situation, at least I think I do. I am not afraid and now ask for what I want and how I want things to be in my life. I know now that the Universe kept me from finding this love for so long until I truly became ready to handle it. I so know I am now ready and wanting this relationship to grow and Blossom into a beautiful love affair. She is also ready. She has had long lasting committed relationships, some good but one that went very badly and ended with police involvement and a restraining order to ensure both Deb and her girls would be safe. That relationship ended a few years ago very abruptly and dangerously. She had dated since then but wasn't finding the person she she was looking for. Poof I burst into her life and both quickly realized there is something much deeper at play here for both of us We've been FB and having deep conversations by phone for hours each morning and evening. Tonight, Thursday she will drive accoss the whole City to see me after her work is finished for the day. She had asked to come visit a few days ago because she couldn't wait until Sunday for a big date I had asked her out on. I was beyond WOW's by this. I have never had anyone ever ask to see me. This has showed that she will say the honest truth but more importantly that she is feeling the same as me. She has shown me that she very much into me as I am to her . It is a given that we will kiss for the first time this evening. We both want this to happen at this point. We have discussed if/when the time comes to actually be sexual and move things to the next natural level. She is a very sexual being and is very free and oh so comfortable talking about this with me and taking the time to answer my never ending questions. She knows I'm nervous and scared and doesn't want to rush me. But, oh boy, I sure am willing and want to go there sooner rather than later. I hope it will come about soon but I want to get to know her outer body by first with wonderful use of all my senses. oh I've been having all this anticipatory feelings to just touch her skin touch her face and stare deeply into her beautiful eyes to reach deep into her soul I AM FALLING IN LOVE !!!! and I want to remember everything - the touch of her skin, her breath, he reactions to my touch. Feeling her touch upon my skin, my face eventually my all, her all and feeling the love grow into a beautiful thing for both of us. I hope and pray the Universe is guiding me to discover a whole new existence with this woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment