Freedom

Freedom
Find Peace and Harmony within myself

Wednesday 10 June 2015

June 8/15 Incredible weekend

I think, no I KNOW I had the best weekend in many years and it all is because of my New Girlfriend. We planned for her to come to my place after her work was done then stay the night with me here. All was going according to our plans when suddenly her younger daughter called very upset and crying. Her stepmom passed away. We both understand that our kids, hers or mine, will always come first and foremost. We agreed she should leave right away. However, we had been getting very intimate and knew that it would lead much more but she had to leave. So that ended our night together. Saturday however went great for me. She picked me up after finishing work and we headed to her place for the rest of the weekend and OMG what a weekend it was. We make such wild and passionate love and she was so gently with me knowing of all my past issues. Well I was so relaxed and ready for everything that was to come. She took me to such hights like no one has ever taken me. It was miraculous and completely awe inspiring and I wanted her in that very intimate situation ever so much more and more we did and often. This weekend with her completely eradicated ALL my fears I've carried for way too long. She wanted me as much as I her. It was wonderful, exciting, totally awesome and has left me with such a desire to be with her in every which way possible. By Monday afternoon when she brought me home I was near collapse from exhaustion. She had to hold me up to get me inside. I slept pretty much that afternoon and most of yesterday and am still trying to catch up today but all worth it to me. I did tell her this would happen to me so not to worry about me. She leads a very hectic and busy life, especially the last couple of weeks. But it should get less hectic next week. I hope to get to see her after work on Friday night. I sure hope so and have asked her to spend the night with me here. She will be able to let me know if she can. I so hope she can. I am so falling for this women and I like that. Other stuff happened during the last week but pales in comparison this and quit frankly I really care to much to record that stuff anyways. Love is pretty much all that I care about right now and all the feeling coursing through my every cell Dumb struck I am

No comments:

Post a Comment