Freedom

Freedom
Find Peace and Harmony within myself

Sunday 17 May 2015

Sunday March 17/15

Yesterday I spent all day with my younger daughter and it was wonderful. We drove 3 hours to Peterborough where she lived for the last year completing her studies. So we had 6 full hours in the car talking about everything and all that has been happening with the death of Terry. The conversations were deep and helpful to us both. We made it to her house she lived in and I got to finally meet her boyfriend Zack face to face for the first time. It was wonderful for me but probably a bit nerve racking for Zack. I took the both out for a wee lunch of Poutine at a place they both love and frequent. Best poutine I've ever had and loved it very much. I use to eat it all the time but haven't done so in many years. This place had 37 different servings to pick from. I'm not adventurous so ordered the original to ensure I would like it. I certainly wasn't disappointed. We then headed to the museum to see the show that her class researched, created and hung. It was amazing. Each group of 4 students had an era of Clothing to and facts to create. I loved the showing and was fascinated with all that the groups had done. It was very special to me to see all of their hard work in a museum for all the public to see and interact with. Pretty incredible experience. The whole class was given a very high mark for this 6 month long project. In the high 80's. and one of the highest marks ever given to a graduating classes shows. I am so proud and Tobie will be able to use this accomplishment on her resume while searching for work. She may head West for a time to work and gain more experience before coming back home to Ottawa. Time will tell as to how her Journey through life and work evolves. need to lie down and rest because I can only manage very little these days. I also wanted the kids to have as much time as possible alone together. I crashed in a room not yet rented out for incoming students for a couple of hours the Tobie came to wake me as it was time for us to head back to Ottawa. Got home around 8pm and Tobie headed straight back to Fitzroy to spend time with the Grieving family. All in all I'm glad we decided to continue with our plans and get away from grieving but it was good to get home. All day today I've pretty much have slept most of it away. Made some phone calls to friends back in Owen Sound and generally have kept to myself in my apartment. I'm not much in the mood to spend any time with the Seniors right now. I'm lost in thoughts today and trying to prepare myself for the very long and difficult week ahead. I watched a beautiful CSL service from Toronto and as always my soul received so much nourishment. The singing as always was so beautiful and spirit filled. My gratitude is overflowing for my children, especially Tobie for such a beautiful day yesterday. I even have tremendous gratitude for Paul and how he's dealing with it all. He is going to complete the wood working piece of furniture that Terry had been doing in his workshop for the family and when Margie is ready she will help do the finishing with Paul. This will be a piece of love to finish this with Terries family. This is not a job for money, I will be a labour of love for Terries legacy for MJ to cherish. Namste Terry , you will forever be missed but never forgotten dear soul

No comments:

Post a Comment